A. What is a Healthcare or Mental Health Emergency?
An emergency is a situation where risk to self or others exist. Online counseling is insufficient in emergency situations. Use this site and links only as a referral source to a clinician who can see you in person for evaluation or treatment:
* If you experience a life threatening situation and/or if abused.
* If you have thoughts of hurting or killing yourself.
* If you have thoughts of hurting or killing another person.
* If you have a recent history of suicidal, violent or abusive behavior.
* If you hold what others may consider unrealistic beliefs (delusions).
* If you see or hear things that others don't (hallucinations).
* If you are currently addicted to, and/or abusing alcohol or drugs.
1. In the office of your healthcare professional or a local crisis center.
2. At the emergency room of your local hospital.
3. By calling 911 (in the USA) and asking for immediate help.
4. By calling a hotline service, such as: 1-800-SUICIDE (USA).
Suspect child abuse? Report Child Abuse. Children can not wait.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE. GET HELP.