Instructions for Patients, Clinics and Clinicians
Legal Disclaimer Use will indicate agreement
A. How patients register to get service:
Patients register for FREE with e-mail verification.
2. Read about Service. Use will indicate agreement to terms.
3. Secure communications: View options for private consults.
4. Enter: Clinician Directory, find clinician. Directory use is FREE.
5. Enter web office. Use: Request service or enter scheduled appointment.
B. How Clinics and clinicians register to provide service:
2. Group member: Enter your group code in Login.
3. Group Administrator: Register a group.
4. Special orders for groups, clinics or clinicians: Contact Us.
C. Things patients should know before selecting a clinician:
Before one enters a therapeutic relationship with a clinician, some information should be obtained and considered. Answers concerning type of treatment, location, cost or specialty will differ with each professional. Clients have a right to have questions answered before they decide to enter the therapeutic relationship and "buy" a professional service. In other words, "consent" to enter treatment should be "informed." Some of the answers to the following questions may be found on each provider's web page. We cannot answer these questions for the providers of service, as answers will differ with each individual clinician/client relationship. You may wish to have all the information at once, or not all of it. Here are some of the important questions you should consider asking a therapist: