Company DOES NOT SPAM. Company holds a firm and uncompromizing policy regarding unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail.
Company is determined to take decisive action against any violators. We will vigorously prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law. Company will defend itself against those using our name without authorization as the sending or return address of their email, sometimes referred to as "spoofing".
Violation of the above constitutes the sender's acceptance of the following terms:
1. For each message sent which we open and/or trace and/or report and/or delete you agree to pay us the sum of $500 US.
2. For each message sent by you using our domain name and/or email address as the sending/return email address (sometimes referred to as "spoofing") you agree to pay us the sum of $1,000 US.
3. For each message sent by you using our domain name and/or email address as the sending/return email address (sometimes referred to as "spoofing") which is returned to us for any reason you agree to pay us the sum of $5,000 US.
4. For any message sent to us that fails to fully comply in any way with, or which in any way violates one or more of the following laws, including but not limited to, spoofing, obfuscation and false claims of subscription, you agree to pay us the sum of $1,000 US.
i. The US CAN-Spam Act of 2003 (effective date January1, 2004)
iii. The Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Revised 1st Jan 2004)
5. You agree to pay all claims within 30 calendar days, via certified mail in the form of a cashier's check.
6. You agree to accept liability for any and all recovery costs incurred, including but not limited to, court costs, lawyers and legal fees, and debt recovery agents.
7. You agree to pay interest at the annual rate of 19% for all outstanding amounts, should recovery be necessary.
8. This agreement encompasses any subsequent domains and/or businesses you may create and/or register and any "partner" or "affiliate" you are shown to use or pass our details to.